The Fujifilm Instax Camera comes with handy instructions, however the setup process is very simple (don't need any instructions, right?!) With this in mind, you get a knock on your door and are greeted by USPS with a box of goodies you know is your new camera, and hopefully you got a photo pack with it as well (it is like 12 bucks). So now you have everywhere, but how do you make it work right, the first time?
- Unpack all the items so you can see what you're working with.
- Take the batteries and place them in the camera (battery door on bottom usually)
- Open up the Instax Film and remove the wrapper (don't try to remove from black storage!)
- Open the film door, match the yellow stripe with the one on the loading film door.
- Take a photo! (After you power it on of course ...)
Congratulations, just like the old polaroids but with some beefed up technology, you can now take photos for memories of friends and family, or what most people do, use it as a pet camera and get everything cute your animal does!